COMPLESSO DEL VITTORIANO FROM 5th MAY TO 27 AUGUST 2017
Botero exhibit has been launched May fifth and covers over fifty years of the masterful career of the artist. It’s the first major Italian retrospective of Fernando Botero presenting over fifty masterpieces of the artist coming from museums all over the world. The Colombian artist shows, in his works, typical Latin America images and colours, his figures large and bulky represent a distinctive feature of his style known and appreciated all over the world conveying sympathy, tenderness and irony.
The retrospective is housed in the “Ala Brasini” of Complesso del Vittoriano and is divided in eight sections: sculptures, representations of old masters, still lifes, religion, politics, life in Latin America, nudes, and the circus.
- Ala Brasini – Complesso del Vittoriano, Via San Pietro in Carcere
- Mon–Thurs 9.30 am – 7.30 pm
- Fri –Sat 9.30 am – 10.00 pm
- Sun 9.30 am – 8.30 pm
- Adults: € 12,00 (audio guide included)
- Concession: € 10,00 (audio guide included)